On June 15, 2021, JSC "UEC-Aviadvigatel" (a member of the United Engine Corporation of Rostec) presented the awards of the Aero Engines Manufacturers Association.
The ceremony was held by Mr. Takhir Khairullin, Senior Deputy Managing Director-General Designer-Head of the Design Bureau.
For the great contribution to the development of the domestic aircraft engine industry and in connection with the 30th anniversary of the Aero Engines Manufacturers Association, the specialists and highly-skilled workers of the Perm Design Bureau, who have worked for the company for 36 to 52 years and are now retiring, were awarded with honorary certificates:
- Viktor Borodin - Lead Engineer of the Customer Service Department,
- Tamara Gabova - Lead Designer of the Serial Compressor Department,
- Yakub Dyulberov - Head of the Foundry and Molding Station of the Foundry and Heat-Treatment Shop,
- Lyudmila Kislukhina - Lead Artist Designer of the Design Bureau,
- Nikolay Kolesov - Head of the Industrial Electric Drives Department in the Chief Power Engineer Division,
- Alexander Koryakovtsev – Lead Specialist of the Department for Billets and Technical Documentation in the Chief Metallurgist Division,Stanislav Kuznetsov – Fitter of the CNC machines in the Large-Part Machining Shop,
- Vladimir Nagovitsyn – Lead Engineer of the Electrical Utilities Department,
- Vitaly Oschepkov – 6-Grade Turner of the Test Shop,
- Valery Petkevich – Lead Electronic Engineer of the GTU Test Automation Department,
- Vladimir Stupnikov - Lead Engineer of the Diagnostics Department,
- Nina Khryashchikova - Head of the Design and Technology Bureau for Standardization,
- Alexander Shvaybovich - Head of the Production Preparation Bureau of the Mechanical Shop of Compressor and Turbine Blades.
In his welcoming speech, Takhir Hairullin, Senior Deputy Managing Director-General Designer-Head of the Design Bureau, emphasized as follows: “Finishing one’s professional career is always a bit sad moment for both employees and the company, because the leaving specialists have enormous experience, knowledge, and a solid approach to business.
Young designers, technologists and workers will take your place. They will have to work in the new conditions of digitalization, master innovative production processes, while preserving the traditions of the Perm design and technology school, and keep the brand of the Perm Design Bureau high.”