|ISO conditions, fuel* – natural gas, associated oil gas, liquid fuel|
|Output power at the generator terminals, MW||23.0 / 25.53|
|Efficiency at generator terminals, %||36.7 / 37.2|
|Total efficiency (fuel heat utilization factor), %||85.0 / 86.3|
|Power turbine speed, rpm||5000|
|Total assigned life, h||100000|
* - fuel composition shall be negotiated with Aviadvigatel
High reliability and life;
Low operation costs;
Condition-based life extension possible.
- combined heat & power generation in GT CHP-plants;
- associated oil gas recovery;
- autonomous heat and power supply for:
- new facilities situated far from centralized heat and power supply systems,
- retrofitting boiler houses replacing the existing boilers with gas turbine equipment,
- consumers at oil and gas fields with associated oil gas recovery.
Oil and gas companies and other industries. See the Page “Perm GT Gensets at the Customers’ Sites” for more detailed information.
Daniil D. Sulimov
Deputy General Designer – Chief Designer, Gas Turbines for Power Generation
Sergei G. Serovaev
Deputy Head of Business Development Department